Here’s George Bush in 2007, warning of the disaster that will befall us if we withdraw precipitously from Iraq, as Obama did in 2011: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP28xtVL1ag
Here’s Obama on August 28, 2014; a whole year after his Military advisers warned him ISIS is a very serious threat; admitting he has no strategy to deal with ISIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NatamqLN2WI
So, what’s Obama’s strategy? If you want to know, just answer this question: Do you think Obama wants to protect and defend this country? Or do you think he wants to play politics?
Here’s what he’s going to do:
- He’ll wait until the very last moment, probably September 8; demand a joint meeting with Congress; and then announce: “It is very urgent. We must defeat ISIS. We could be attacked on 9/11.” (Chorus from Obama-controlled press: “It’s urgent! It’s urgent!!”)
- Just as Congressional Republicans are going to agree to strike ISIS; Obama will add some outrageous demand, like “We must spend millions to provide free Tampons & Toilet Paper for women; otherwise you are in a War on Women.” Or, “We must immediately pass my Comprehensive Amnesty bill with another $4.2 Billion for illegals.” Or, “We must pass my Comprehensive Plan to manage and contain ISIS. And that includes another couple of billion dollars for ‘moderate Sunni Muslims’ so they can feel they have a stake in Sunni majority Syria and also in Shia Majority Iraq” (chorus from Obama-controlled press: Republicans War on Women!! Republicans hate little Children! Republicans don’t want to work with Obama!! Do it now!! It’s very urgent! It’s very urgent!!”)
- Republicans in Congress will be outraged. Obama has made umpteen “mistakes” in the Middle East. Republicans will rattle off Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza/Hamas, Syria; all countries where Obama spent our money to overthrow existing leaders; each time supporting so-called ‘moderates’ ‘freedom fighters’ and ‘rebels;’ all ‘to bring peace and democracy’ to the Middle East. And every single country has ended up being controlled by Islamic Terrorists! Republicans will refuse to spend even more money on non-existent “Middle Eastern Moderates.” (Chorus from Obama-controlled press: “Republicans won’t work with Obama on a matter of national security. They are forcing gridlock. Obama should use his pen and his phone and act alone. It will be entirely the Republicans’ fault if we are attacked on 9/11”)
- With or without Republican support, Obama will “attack” ISIS. In the last month, Obama has launched only 100 rockets (less than the 175 rockets Hamas launched in a single day against Israel.)These “strikes” were so ineffective, Senator McCain called them “pinpricks.” Our troops in Iraq are confined to defense of our embassy and not allowed to attack ISIS’s command and control. This time too, there will be more “pinpricks.” (Chorus from ISIS Jihadists: “Ha Ha! OMG!! Those idiots don’t know they’ve been snookered!)
- When ISIS strikes us and/or Israel on 9/11; Obama will blame Republicans. (Chorus from Obama-controlled press: It’s all the fault of the Republicans!! Republicans caused ISIS to attack us on 9/11!!”)
So, now you know the answer to the question: Do you think Obama wants to protect and defend this country? Or do you think he wants to play politics?